The Signature Collection
Our Place Room Mist
Australian summer afternoons in the bush.
A scented mist for rooms and linens based on our best-selling scented candle, Our Place.
Inspired by Dorothea Mackellar’s iconic poem My Country and reminiscent of golden Australian summers, shady verandahs and warm breezes, Our Place combines dry tobacco with the scent of bush florals, spicy clove bud and cardamon to evoke the warmth of a late summer afternoon in the bush.
Each fully recyclable amber glass bottle contains approximately 1000+ pumps of long-lasting room and linen mist and is carefully packaged in our signature premium packaging.
|SCENT||Sundried Paddocks / Bush Blossom|
|ARTIST||Kanimbla Valley No.3, Graham Gercken|
|POEM||My Country, Dorothea Mackellar|
Filtered water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 80.
Each amber glass bottle contains a 100mL blend of fine fragrance oils and water. Southern Wild Co Room Mists are paraben and phthalate-free water-based products made with fine fragrance oil and one cosmetic-grade preservative, denatured alcohol, to maintain quality and prolong shelf-life. Polysorbate 80 is regarded as a safe chemical in skincare and is used as an emulsifier to combine oil and water.
All Southern Wild Co Room Mists are cruelty-free and vegan. We only use ingredients with a proven record of safety, efficacy and sustainability.
Made in Australia.
– Spray 2-3 pumps to instantly freshen up a space.
– Room Mists last the longest when sprayed directly onto fabrics eg. linen, curtains, blankets, however we always recommend testing on an inconspicuous part of any textile first.
– Our Room Mists are not suitable for leather products because they are water-based.
– Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
– Do not spray directly onto clothes or skin.
– Do not spray near naked flame.
– Avoid contact with eyes.
– Avoid contact with delicate fabrics, surfaces and furniture.