You will receive an email with a code that can be used to pay for purchases on the Southern Wild Co website. This email can be printed or sent directly on to the recipient. He or she simply enters the code at checkout to subtract the gift card value from their order total. Any unused balance remains on their account and can be used later.
Digital Gift Cards are not eligible for promotional discounts when they are purchased, but they can be used to pay for items that are being promoted.
This gift card is valid for 3 years from date of purchase and is non-refundable.
Southern Wild Co Gift Cards are available to purchase online and are sent directly to the inbox of the recipient.
- Southern Wild Co will not accept any responsibility for lost, stolen or deleted Gift Cards.
- Our gift cards are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase.
- Please ensure all details, in particular the recipient’s email address for delivery of the gift card is correct. Southern Wild Co will not take responsibility if a Gift Card is used by someone else other than the recipient, or if the Gift Card is lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery.
- Gift Cards will only be emailed once payment has been cleared. We can’t be held responsible for any delays, no matter how they are caused.
- Make sure the gift card has been received by your recipient. Occasionally Gift Cards can get filtered to junk mail folders.
- Southern Wild Co will not take responsibility if a Gift Card cannot be delivered because of spam filters, firewalls, full capacity of the recipient’s mailbox or any other factors outside of our control.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged wholly or partly for cash and cannot be redeemed to purchase additional gift cards. Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- Gift Cards are partially redeemable, and any unused balance will remain on the Gift Card and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Purchases made on a Gift Card can be exchanged or returned for a credit note. Purchases made on a gift card cannot be returned for cash.