Helpful advice when using our beautiful beeswax candles:
- Before lighting, ensure the wick is trimmed to approximately 5mm in length to control the flame height and burn time. Trimming ensures that the candle will burn evenly, but also helps ensure you will get a nice clean and even burn throughout the lifetime of your candle. Looking after your wick is essential and will prolong the life of your candle. Our Click Go The Shears Wick Trimmer is the perfect candle accessory and have been designed to cleanly cut your wick every time.
- Always use a candle holder specifically designed for candle use.
- Always burn your candle on a flat and stable surface.
- Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquified.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Always use a candle snuffer to extinguish candle flames in a safe and elegant manner. This avoids smoke and wax splatters.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of children or pets.