An artfully curated collection of our favourite scents, art and poetry.
This elegant box set includes:
Ocean Isle Candle 300g
Celebrating childhood play among the shallows to fearless explorers and roaring oceans, Ocean Isle combines aromatic citrus, aquatic and spicy wood notes to deliver a fresh and invigorating scent experience. Imagine diving under waves!
Sunshine Room Mist 100mL
A mist for scenting rooms and linens, Bursting with fresh pineapple, golden sunsets and creamy coconut, Sunshine is remininscent of iconic pine-lime splices and care-free summer holidays – a celebration of all things free-spirited, warm and bright.
Sunshine Mini Candle
A petite size for scenting small spaces, Sunshine Mini delivers a free-spirited, warm and sunny ode to a sunshine state of mind.
Waltzing Matilda Candle Douter
A decorative and practical tool for extinguishing your candle flame in a gentle manner, our stainless steel Candle Douter presents a line from one of Australia’s most-loved stories by Banjo Paterson.
Poetry postcard On the Night Train
A beautiful poetry postcard, written by bush bard Henry Lawson as an ode to early Australian scenery and ‘Mother Bush’. A keepsake, bookmark or send on to a lover of the bush.
Complete set includes 15% off.
Our candles come with an important safety label on the base of our glassware and tube packaging to ensure you are well informed on the correct and sensible use of our products. Please take a moment to read through this to equip yourself with candle safety best practices.
In addition to standard safety guidelines on the safety label, please read the helpful advice below to remember when using our candles:
- On your first burn, light your candle for at least three hours. This will allow an even melt across the surface of the candle and will avoid tunnelling. Tunnelling results in a ‘tunnel’ effect running down the centre of your candle.
- Ensure the wick is kept trimmed to approximately 5mm in length to control the flame height and burn time. Trimming ensures that the candle will burn evenly, but also helps ensure you will get a nice clean and even burn throughout the lifetime of your candle. Looking after your wick is essential and will pro-long the life of your candle. Our Gold Wick Trimmer is the perfect accessory and have been designed to cleanly cut your wick every time.
- To finish your burn, simply extinguish the flame by blowing gently or using a candle extinguisher or cloche. For our travel tin candles, we recommend using the lid to extinguish the flame. This prevents any chance of the melted wax from spilling.
- Keep your candle free dust by using the lid from the tube packaging or under a Southern Wild Co glass cloche.
- Avoid burning candles in draughty areas. This encourages an even burn and maximises your candles lifetime.
- Discontinue use of your candle once wax is 10mm from the bottom. This will prevent any heat damage and cracking of glass.
- Always burn your candle on a flat and stable surface.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of children or pets.