An artfully curated collection of our favourite scents, art and poetry.
This elegant box set includes:
Sirens Candle 300g
Sirens pays homage to those country gardens we love. A luscious blend of delicious rose, bright lemon myrtle and warm and woody native plumbush.
Our Place Room Mist 100mL
A mist for scenting rooms and linens, Our Place is the scent of bush blossom carried on a warm breeze. Dry tobacco and leather combine with bright florals and spicy clove bud to evoke the warmth of an Australian summer afternoon in the bush.
Southern Sky Mini Candle
A petite size for scenting small spaces, Southern Sky is a tribute to the Milky Way and the sparkling mystery of the vast southern sky. With notes of cinnamon, oakmoss and a hint of patchouli, think curling smoke from a crackling campfire under the gum trees, reaching up to a million sparkling stars.
Waltzing Matilda Candle Douter
A decorative and practical tool for extinguishing your candle flame in a gentle manner, our stainless steel Candle Douter presents a line from one of Australia’s most-loved stories by Banjo Paterson.
Poetry postcard On the Night Train
A beautiful poetry postcard, written by bush bard Henry Lawson as an ode to early Australian scenery and ‘Mother Bush’. A keepsake, bookmark or send on to a lover of the bush.
Complete set includes 15% off.
Our candles come with an important safety label on the base of our glassware and tube packaging to ensure you are well informed on the correct and sensible use of our products. Please take a moment to read through this to equip yourself with candle safety best practices.
In addition to standard safety guidelines on the safety label, please read the helpful advice below to remember when using our candles:
- On your first burn, light your candle for at least three hours. This will allow an even melt across the surface of the candle and will avoid tunnelling. Tunnelling results in a ‘tunnel’ effect running down the centre of your candle.
- Ensure the wick is kept trimmed to approximately 5mm in length to control the flame height and burn time. Trimming ensures that the candle will burn evenly, but also helps ensure you will get a nice clean and even burn throughout the lifetime of your candle. Looking after your wick is essential and will pro-long the life of your candle. Our Gold Wick Trimmer is the perfect accessory and have been designed to cleanly cut your wick every time.
- To finish your burn, simply extinguish the flame by blowing gently or using a candle extinguisher or cloche. For our travel tin candles, we recommend using the lid to extinguish the flame. This prevents any chance of the melted wax from spilling.
- Keep your candle free dust by using the lid from the tube packaging or under a Southern Wild Co glass cloche.
- Avoid burning candles in draughty areas. This encourages an even burn and maximises your candles lifetime.
- Discontinue use of your candle once wax is 10mm from the bottom. This will prevent any heat damage and cracking of glass.
- Always burn your candle on a flat and stable surface.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of children or pets.